On May 17, 2018, Finetech will hold the Micro Assembly Day 2018. This one-day conference followed by a day of practical consultations is a platform for active knowledge-sharing and networking, aimed at experts and interested professionals from industry and science.
As a long-standing technology partner for assembly and packaging, Finetech offers profound expertise in various applications, along with their implementation in different industries and markets. The Micro Assembly Day 2018 covers a wide range of topics, from LiDAR and IR technology to flow sensors to 400G optical transceivers and pump laser sources. Related applications include, but are not limited to MEMS/MOEMS, VCSEL & photo diodes, chip-on-flex and chip-on-glass, high-power lasers and high pin count devices.
- Insights in technology trends and latest applications
- New contacts with potential partners
- Inspiration and ideas for your own projects
- Access to technological know-how
- Overview of new product developments
- Individual consultation on your application challenge on May 18, 2018
- Presentations on innovative developments
- Hands-on machine demos
- Exciting discussions in a pleasant atmosphere
- Guided tour around the Finetech development and production center
- Get-together dinner with a stunning view over the city center next to the Berlin Cathedral on May 16, 2018